Rules & Restrictions
The management reserves the right to ask unruly patrons to leave the park with NO refunds
Patrons must obey posted rules or verbal staff direction while at the park
OPEN WEEKENDS MAY, JUNE to the 16th, Sept 9am-6:30pm
JUNE 17 to AUGUST 10am to 7pm
WEEKDAYS JUNE & AUGUST 10-5:30pm JULY 10-6pm
NEW! Smoke Free Facility
WATER & RIDES- OPEN 10 AM CLOSE 1/2 Hour prior to close!
At entrance have money ready / ATM Available
- Vehicles must park where directed.
Turn off vehicle & radio once parked
Car Radios MUST remain off in park
- When Parking is Full, there will be No Walkins
- NO RV’s, Motor Homes or large trucks, buses without reservations
- NO bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller skates, motorized toys, large air mattresses or water guns.
- NO GLASS Bottles or Containers
- NO LOUD MUSIC boom boxes, amplified, stereo, radios,
ipods, drums or musical instruments in park or on beach
- NO Smoking / NO Hookahs
- NO Fishing
- NO Swimming while Intoxicated
- Swim in designated roped areas only
- NO swimming in long pant. Proper bathing attire required.
- Small children must wear swim diapers! sold at Trading Post
- NO oversized inflatable in swim areas
- NO overloading or rocking of rafts.
- NO ball playing on beach or water
- One person on rolling log at a time
- NO laying down, rocking, or overloading either raft
- NO folding tables on beach
PAPOOSE LAND No Smoking!
- CHILDREN 4 FT Tall & under ONLY
- NO ONE with all slide ride wristbands allowed.
- INFANTS & TODDLERS must be accompanied by a responsible person. A “CHILD WATCHER” who may not swim, climb, ride or swing in or on any papoose land equipment. They must stand by or hold child’s hand. Adults watching older children must watch from beach.
- NO INFLATABLES! NO swimmies, tubes or rafts.
- ON SLIDES: One at a time, feet first & sit up.
- Don’t block LIFEGUARD’S path or view of water with blankets or umbrellas
- Persons 5ft. tall & under only
- 1 person on equipment at a time
- NO Inflatables
PARK & PICNIC AREAS
- NO outside food Deliveries
- Put Recyclables in Blue Plastic Designated Cans
- NO holding tables. First Come, First Served. One per car. Large groups must reserve area.
- NO Hanging clothes or towel, tarps or
hammocks from trees or fences. NO tents or large umbrellas with side
- NO sitting on tabletops and fences
- NO Charcoal grills on tabletops or on Garbage Cans
- NO Gas grills or ground campfires
- NO charcoal grills larger than 21”
- NO coolers larger than 36’
- Empty Hot Coals in “HOT COALS ONLY” cans
- Keg beer ordered from park ONLY
- No Refunds
WATER RIDES & BOATS
REQUIRE AN ADDITIONAL WRISTBAND OR TICKET
- NO Food or Drink
- On slides riders must be at least 4 feet tall & swimmer.
- On Blue Slides - must be at least 45" tall
- Proper bathing attire required.
- NO gum, eye glasses, goggles, jewelry, cutoff jeans or casts
- Tubes are to be held in front with 2 hands
- On double tube heaviest rider in back
- Ride feet first except for Blue Crazy Horse Racing slide.
- DO NOT attempt to stand up or slow self down
- Always exit water immediately
- BOATS have weight restrictions
- Stay seated legs & arms inside. No lying
- All riders must have life jacket or seat.
- Keep boats apart & away from shore by 25 feet.
- Keep oars in oar locks. No splashing.
- DO NOT get out anywhere but boat dock
- DO NOT change seats
ICE, Grills, Charcoal, Picnic Supplies, Souveneirs, Toys and more sold at Trading Post